ABOUT FRANKIN FARM
· When Franklin Farm was established in 1980, the Franklin Farm Foundation (Foundation) was also established.
· The Foundation’s primary purpose is to conserve, maintain and enhance the resources of the total community. Every resident is a member of the Foundation.
· The Foundation is governed by the Board of Trustees who are elected in a community-wide election. The Board of Trustees appoints members to the Architectural Review Board, the Architectural Appeals Board, and all committees. The Boards and committees are all comprised of volunteers.
· The Foundation is privately managed by a five person on-site professional staff, which includes the Executive Director, who oversees the daily operations of the community.
· Our committees include Tennis, Open Space, Financial Advisory, Community Functions, Elections, and Zoning, Land Use & Transportation.
· Neighborhood Watch, the Franklin Farm Summer Basketball League, and the Franklin Farm swim team (the Froggers) are activities within Franklin Farm but are not committees.